Thursday, December 2, 2010

Understanding Relationships

I was a guess on a national radio show yesterday. In preparing for the show and with organizing my thoughts I came up with a quote to start the show. I would like to share to help anyone think deeply about their relationships with self and others. The quote is as follows: “How we conduct our relationships with others is a direct reflection of how we conduct our relationship with self”. What I was attempting to say is that if you cannot have successful relationship with yourself it is hard to deserve to have a successful and fulfilling relationship with others. The relationship may not totally mirror each other, but if you think that you are “not good enough” to have a relationship with yourself then how can you accept a relationship with others. Good relationship starts from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment