Thursday, March 10, 2011

Depression: Barrier to Success

A lot of people have trouble with depression at some point in their life. There are many different types of depression. There is depression due to grief, loss of a loved one, withdrawal and situational. I had been taught that situational depression was "anger turned inward". My question had been "angry at what?" I was never given an answer. I also did not feel that that answer "anger turned inward" was not a complete sentence or idea. Something was missing. After 60 years of life I finally was able to answer the question. Here is the complete description for situational depression; "Life depression is anger turned inward, due to his or her judgment of how they performed or did not perform in a life event". I hope that answers your question on depression. If you want more information go to http://hubpages.com/hub/Depression-It-maight-Just-Be-a-Performance-Issue  and read more on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment