Monday, January 24, 2011

Exciting News

I would like to share some exciting news. Last September I enrolled in a training course to increase my coaching skills with Dr. Patrick Wanis, Ph.D., Celebrity Life Coach. Dr. Wanis has been on Fox News, CNN, Dr. Phil Show and Oprah as well as many radio shows. He has written books and offers DVDs on his techniques. The course was on Subconscious Rapid Transformation Technique or SRTT. He only accepted 17 students in the country for the course.
The training course was 7 weeks long with a field practicum reviewed and supervised personally by him. I benefited and gained a lot of knowledge from Dr. Wanis’s teaching and mentoring.  I learned in depth how to work with the subconscious or emotional mind. I felt the experience was well worth the hard work, assignments, time and study.
I am proud to announce that today I received my certification. Out of the 17 students who enrolled, I was 1 of 5 who completed the certification process. Subconscious Rapid Transformation Technique is for individuals who would like to learn why they have been stuck in their life and not having the life they are seeking.
I am now one of 5 certified by Dr. Wanis in the country to conduct SRTT. SRTT is a very powerful healing and transformational tool that I can add to my coaching practice to mentor others seeking change in their lives.

2 comments:

  1. That is Great to hear and of course you are one of the five.. excited to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled for you!!! The skills and expertise you have, coupled with your personal caring truly makes you one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete