Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thought Addiction: Recognition is Growing in Southwest Florida


“Thanks to all and to all happy thoughts” 
I did a search on Thought Addiction and what did I see but that my blog "Post-traumatic Stress Disorder & Thought Addiction ( http://williamtollefsonvalues.blogspot.com/2011/06/posttraumatic-stress-disorder-thought.html ) was #1 on Google Search for Thought Addiction. 

In fact this morning I was also #2 for my HUB article on Thought Addiction: The Truth at http://drbilltollefson.hubpages.com/hub/Addiction_Begins_with_a_Thought as well as #6 and #8 on first page. That is huge and I am grateful to all. 

On the second Google Search page my Thought Addiction Assessment is #8 there. If you want to find out if you might have a Thought Addiction -TA, take the assessment I have created to help anyone figure it out in the comfort of your home and grade it.

 I have worked hard to get this recognized for Thought Addiction (TA) and it is starting to get the recognition it deserves. As I have always said “Every addiction starts with a thought” and “Once sober all you are left with is the thought that started addiction to a substance, emotion, behavior or even a thought.”  

Please become a Member of My Blog. If you like this, then share with others, read all the articles in this blog and make a comments about them at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment